Sunday, January 20, 2013

Adobe Lightroom

I am really excited because just got Adobe Lightroom today.  It is a program that really helps you enhance and edit your photos.  Even though I haven't taken any new photos lately, I couldn't wait to use it.  I looked through my photos from past vacations and "fixed them up" using Adobe Lightroom.  These pictures are not the best quality, I just want to show the difference that it can make.  I will have to watch the tutorials later. But for now, here are the before and after pictures.

Jackson Hole, Wyoming: After

 Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica:   After

 Newport Beach, California: After

Stratford-Upon-Avon, England:  After

I am so excited to use Adobe Lightroom on my new photos! Don't worry, I will take some new pictures soon!  Hope you all enjoyed these!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment